Current students, faculty, and staff of Jacksonville University can access nearly all of the library’s databases and electronic resources from off campus through the library’s proxy server. To access the library’s resources remotely, users must access the library’s website through the MyJU portal.
To access electronic resources off-campus:
1. Go directly to the MyJU portal at https://my.ju.edu. Select the "Log In" button.
2. Enter in your JU username and password. This is the same username and password you use for your JU email, Blackboard, Web Advisor, etc.
3. Once you are logged in to MyJU, expand the "Applications" heading and select the library's link.
4. You will come to the library's homepage, where you can access the library's catalog and databases.
5. To access articles, you may be prompted to input your JU username and password again.