How to access electronic resources off-campus
2. Enter in your JU username and password. This is the same username and password you use for your JU email, Blackboard, Web Advisor, etc. If you forgot or need to reset your password, select forgot password to the right of the login button.
3. Once you are logged in the myJU portal, expand applications and select the library link.
4. You can search our catalog and our databases now from our library page.
5. To open articles you will be prompted by our proxy for your JU userid and JU password:
6. If you are having difficulty accessing our library site, please refer to our Library Troubleshooting Guide.