Make a difference, join the Library Council Student Advisory Group! The goal of the Library Council (Student Advisory Group) is to provide student feedback to promote and improve the Carl S. Swisher Library.
The Library Council is a student advisory group that acts like a “think tank” and meets regularly to discuss and advise on issues that affect the quality of the student experience in the Library. The Library Council provides student input on a variety of issues, including:
1. Exploring new ways to promote library activities
2. Developing new library services and programming
3. Encouraging JU students to participate in Library sponsored programs
4. Building stronger connections between the Library and the JU community 5. Suggesting ideas for the design of student spaces in the library
6. Helping to improve the quality of library user experiences