Welcome to the Nursing research guide. This guide is designed to help you get started on your research.
What you will find on this guide:
- Databases: Find subject-specific databases to search for scholarly, peer-reviewed articles and other publications.
- Books & eBooks: Search the library catalog for books and eBooks on your topic.
- Journals: A list of popular journals related to nursing. You can also search for journals owned by the Library.
- Web Resources: A librarian-curated list of websites to assist you with your research.
- Virginia Henderson Global Nursing e-Repository: Find scholarly work by nursing faculty and students from JU. (Note: This repository is not maintained by the Swisher Library.)
- JU Theses and Dissertations: Find scholarly work by nursing students from JU. (Note: This repository is maintained by the Swisher Library.)
- APA Citation Style Guide: Learn how to format and cite your research using APA style.