Welcome to the Occupational Therapy research guide. This guide is designed to help you get started on your research.
What you will find on this guide:
- Databases: Find subject-specific databases to search for scholarly, peer-reviewed articles and other publications.
- Books & eBooks: Search the library catalog for books and eBooks on your topic.
- Journals: A list of popular journals related to occupational therapy. You can also search for journals owned by the Library.
- Web Resources: A librarian-curated list of websites to assist you with your research.
- APA Citation Style Guide: Learn how to format and cite your research using APA style.