Skip to Main Content

Florida Bar Character and Fitness Information Resources

Social Security Administration

Social Security statements are available through the mySocial Security portal where you can access your statement, past statements, and related employment history via your Social Security tax contributions online.

Social Security uses the Experian credit reporting agency to verify identities, so if you have your credit report frozen, you will have to unfreeze it. If you have difficulty registering for mySocial Security, you will be prompted to call the Social Security Administration and they can help you through the process.